7 Hour Coral Coast Private Guided Tour
This 7 hour private tour is best suited for those who are staying in Nadi or the Sigatoka / Coral Coast Corridor.
The 7 Hour “Discover Coral Coast Tour” is a private guided tour is completely up to you, you choose where to go and what to see. Pick up time for this tour is any time you like. The idea is to look through all the options below and have a think about what you would like to see. Then on the day you’ll discuss your preferences directly with your guide and he/she will then advise you on the best way to do the tour. Please be careful if your tour is on a Sunday as some options are not available.
This tour is always available, no need to check availability, we have plenty of cars and lots of excellent guides on hand. All our vehicles are modern and come air-conditioning. All prices are per vehicle, not per person.
What’s included in your tour…
- Comfortable, modern, fully air conditioned vehicle
- Driver and separate local guide who speaks English
- Travel to sightseeing places as described below
- for your group only, this is not a shared tour
- Pick up and drop off inside the wharf at times to suit you
- Bottle of water per person included
- Your guide can suggest on the day the best options for sightseeing especially if no strenuous physical activity is required or you can request what you want instead.
- Lunch is not included
- Payment is made in full at time of booking – no extra fees or credit card charges
- No minimum or maximum numbers, any number is fine
- Entry fees are not included and only accepted in Fijian Dollars
- Foreign exchange office hours are normally 9:00am – 5:00pm on Monday – Friday and located near the port or ATM machines
- Any travel outside Nadi / Lautoka / Suva town area will cost extra
- 100% refund if your tour is cancelled due to your ship not docking because of bad weather
Here’s a list of all the things to see and do for a tour. On the day just pick what you want to do and your guide will take you there depending on the time allowed. All entry fees will be at your own cost. Your guide can stop at an ATM machine if needed.
- Sigatoka Town + Lookout: wander around the market to see the wide
variety of tropical fruits, root crops including yagona roots (kava) and
spices, freshwater mussels, fish etc also visit the small but unique shops in town.
- Sand Dunes: take the 1 hour walk or the 2 hour walk to explore this
- Kula Eco Park: visit it to see the amazing reptiles,
bird life, amphibians, tropical fish, th Fiji flying fox, insects,
butterflies and a large variety of trees and shrubs.
- Lawai Village: visit this village to see the amazing display of pottery and to learn more about Fiji’s pottery history.
- Biasevu Village: visit here to see to breath-taking 20 metre waterfall.
- Maui Bay: look at some of the most beautiful souvenirs at Maui Bay shops.
Places to stop for food…
- Natadola Golf Club
- Kula Eco Park
- Sitar Restaurant
- Bedarra Beach Inn Resort
- Casablanca Resort
- Beach Cocomo Cafe
- Eco Cafe, Fiji
- We have personally been to all of these places above and recommend all of them.
Book with confidence
We care about the reliability of your airport transfer. But don’t just take our word for it, read reviews from our customers.
“Friendly and helpful”.We have used GoLocalFiji twice now and have found their service great – friendly, well priced and punctual. I would highly recommend them!
We can’t say enough good things about this company, especially Davila. We had the unexpected event of flying into Nadi a few weeks ago after a cyclone caused devastating flooding to the region. While the Fijian people were trying to figure how to move forward, the many tourists were trying to figure out where to stay. Davila and her team offered us water and a genuine smile and worked with us to modify our travel plans for the first night. Her team is experienced and knowledgable about the area. They were able to assist us with a hotel reservation even though my independent attempts were unsuccessful.
“Fiji’s best Airport Transfers”. Don’t look any further. This is the transfer company for you! All staff were extremely friendly and accommodating even after our flight times were changed at the last minute. We were greeted with gifts and smiles and quickly began our 2.5 hour transfer. Both our arrival and departure transfer were great, the drivers were good company and the vehicles were comfortable. I really appreciate both of our drivers patience and professionalism, particularly when my two very young children were screaming in the back seat. I would highly recommend this company and I will definitely be using them again next time we are in Fiji.
“Refreshing experience ” We were hoping to get a break from the high temperature in Fiji and our hopes got answered. Such a refreshing trip! The water at the waterfall is a blessing, cold and clear! We were accompanied through the rainforest by a local guide, it took us around 40 minutes each way. It is a hike mostly in the shade and you cross the streams a few times so you get a chance to cool down even in the hot weather. The waterfall is worth the effort!
Top Fiji’s Adventure Activities: From Surfing to Skydiving
26 Apr 2023 By golocalfiji Share Top Fiji's Adventure Activities: From Surfing to Skydiving Are you an adventure seeker seeking your following location? Fiji is your best option! This stunning island nation in the South Pacific has many thrilling activities available. Every adventure seeker will find something to do in Fiji, from riding the waves …
Top Fiji’s Adventure Activities: From Surfing to Skydiving Read More »
How to plan your first trip to Fiji in 2023 – Everything you need to know!
4 Feb 2023 By golocalfiji Share How to plan your first trip to Fiji in 2023 - Everything you need to know! Fiji, a tropical paradise in the South Pacific, is a popular destination for travelers seeking to escape everyday life's hustle and bustle. With its crystal clear waters, white sandy beaches, and lush rainforests, …
How to plan your first trip to Fiji in 2023 – Everything you need to know! Read More »